At Mint Support we specialise in IT support and services for educational establishments. With highly qualified staff and a wealth of experience in the sector, we are ideally placed to help our customers improve their IT facilities to meet their ever evolving needs. It’s our view that IT should support key business operations. It should make your business more efficient and help it grow. To do this it needs to be cost effective and reliable. With an insight into business continuity and what that means in a practical context, we can provide the support framework to allow our clients to concentrate on their own businesses, not worrying about technology.
We can offer an on-site support package that lets you use your IT systems with confidence while our technicians take care of the ongoing maintenance. Our bespoke service allows our customers to enjoy the benefits and expertise of Microsoft and Apple certified technicians without the overheads.
Contracted hours backed by SLA
|Package 1||Silver level||Fortnightly 1/2 day scheduled visits|
|Package 2||Gold level||Weekly 1/2 day scheduled visits|
|Package 3||Mint level||Weekly 1 day scheduled visits|
Pre-paid proactive and Ad-hoc PAYG Support Packages
Additionally, our IT Technician Service packages can be tailored to meet your business’ individual requirements and budgets, so please contact us to discuss how we can help you.
Each one of our customers has unique requirements and that’s why we offer entirely bespoke IT support services. However, with Mint Support, bespoke doesn’t mean expensive. Our charges are low compared to industry standards but not at the expense of quality.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive IT support packages with on-site engineers
- Remote IT support packages
- Pay as you go IT support
- Network installation & configuration
- Hardware & software procurement
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Network security
- IT training and consultancy
Our customers benefit from our ‘phone always on’ ethos. There are no hidden charges in what we do. We provide an honest, reliable service.
What is provided with the Service Packages?
- Regular on-site visits, at a frequency to suit your needs
- Technical consultation, including assistance with business projects
- Remote support
- Technical troubleshooting covering hardware, software and network systems
- Admin upgrades and Microsoft Office installations
- Procurement / Installation of business software
- Assistance with the administration of broadband
- Server monitoring and System checks
- Monitoring of your third party hardware maintenance contract agreements
- Peripheral hardware set up and configuration: e.g. scanners, printers, digital cameras
- Routine maintenance of computer systems
- Install and upgrade your Anti-Virus software
- Consumables replacement
We can also provide your business with technical consultation and project management, to assist you in making the right decisions in taking your IT provision forward in your business.
Our flexible small environment support services can be tailored to provide the level of cover you need. From occasional assistance through to complete outsourcing of your small business IT department, we can help.
- We’re always happy to discuss your requirements. However, here are some typical small business IT support services:
- Remote support. A member of our small business support team will log in to your systems remotely to fix problems. We solve about 80% of issues this way
- On-site support. Although we resolve most issues remotely, we can also visit your premises to install hardware and software, perform maintenance and fix problems
- Active monitoring. Our small business IT support software watches your systems 24/7, tracking key ‘heartbeat measures’ to give early warning of problems
- Regular maintenance. We can perform key maintenance tasks weekly, ensuring you have fewer reasons to call on our reactive small business IT support
Our services are available 24/7, but there is usually an extra fee for providing small business IT Support out of hours. Don’t worry - our charges are clear and we’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Find out more about small environment support
We offer a range of standard support agreements, at very competitive rates, and can tailor these to fit your business and your needs - from basic mentoring and holiday cover for your existing staff through to fully outsourced IT, guaranteed by service level agreement (SLA).
- Pro-active support of your server and all pc's on your network
- We identify and resolve potential problems before they can impact your business
- Continuous, priority based, support via phone, email, remote desktop, or site visit
- We allow time, month to month, for your business, ensuring a rapid response as well as pro-active ongoing care of your systems
Pay as You Go IT Support
Pay-as-you-go network support is ideal for organisations with small IT support requirements. In this situation you naturally do not feel comfortable about committing to the fixed-cost of an annual contract. Mint Support is happy to provide our expertise on an informal basis, charged at an hourly rate.
Pay-as-you-go is designed for:
- Organisations that have some IT skill in-house and only need occasional help
- One off jobs, like cleaning up after a virus/hacker attack or network maintenance visits
- Organisations where IT is important but not critical to the business
Pay as You Go Support can also be used to get a taste of our support and services. We have found this has worked well in the past when no relationship has existed with a new client.
If you are a new Start-Up then Mint Support would like to help.
We know the difficulties of starting a new academy or school, we have been there. That's why at Mint Support we welcome the opportunity to work with other new start-ups. We believe that by forming a relationship at the early stages of a company's formation we can help ease any problems you encounter with your IT needs. It also allows us to understand more about your company so we can tailor our products to best suit your requirements.